Dr. Denette Eisnach grew up in Pierre, SD and graduated from T.F. Riggs High School. After high school, Dr. Eisnach attended South Dakota State University for two years. Following South Dakota State University, Dr. Eisnach completed four years of optometry school at Pacific University College of Optometry and graduated in 1988.
Upon graduation, Dr. Eisnach interned at the Eye Institute in Rapid City, SD and then worked at the Yorkshire Eye Clinic in Brookings, SD for four years. Dr. Eisnach then chose to “come home” and has now been practicing in Pierre since 1992.
Dr. Eisnach is married to Dave Becker who is the Business Manager of Central Dakota Eyecare. Together they have five children; Taylor (daughter-in-law, LaTora), Tanna, Kaylee, Frank and Vick. Their family has also added three granddaughters to keep them all on their toes, Maleah and twin girls, Kennen and Aftyn.
Dr. Eisnach has served as:
- President of the South Dakota Optometric Society
- PAC Chairman of the South Dakota Optometric Society
- Treasurer of the South Dakota Optometric Society
Dr. Eisnach’s interests include:
- Boating on the Missouri River
- Daily walks
- Swimming at the YMCA
- Bible Studies
- Traveling with her family and enjoying time with extended family members